An Introduction to St. Peter's with St. Andrew's Church.
St. Peter's with St. Andrew's Church is on the corner of Barlow Road and Stockport Rd,
Times of worship:
(next to the Ashcroft Surgery; opposite Barclay's Bank!).
11.00am: Morning Worship.
6.30pm: Evening worship.
- Our Sunday School meets during our morning service.
- We have refreshments after our morning service.
- Our services are a mixture of communion and "non-communion", in a complicated pattern that you need a computer to make sense of. Come and join us - we would love to see you.
On Monday and Thursday we have morning prayer at the church at 9.00am, to which everyone is welcome.
On Tuesday we have a prayer lunch at the church at 12.00pm - again, everyone is welcome.
- On Wednesday evenings we have a number of housegroups throughout the parish for bible study and fellowship.
- On Thursday mornings from 10 - 12.00am we have a Drop-in which includes a paying-in point for the South Manchester Credit Union.
- On Friday evenings our music group practices - 7.30pm. People of any or no ability is welcome to come and join in.
- On Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, 10.00 - 11.30am, our Parent and Toddler Group meets.
- We also have a Friendship group, a bereavement support group, plus other activities - get in touch and we'll tell you more.
St. Peter's is available to hire for one-off community events.
St. Peter's is also available for weddings, funerals and baptisms. Please get in touch for more information.
For those with SatNav, our postcode is M19 3BS
For Those who travel on Buses, the 192 stops almost next to the Church.
For those who travel by train, you get off at Levenshulme Station, and from the station look for the nearest spire. Then head towards it!!!
We hope to have a map up here soon to show exactly where the church is.